One of the key moments of the International Forum’s "Eurasian Economic Perspective"
program was the signing of a quadripartite agreement on the formation of network interaction aimed at a comprehensive solution of scientific, technical, production, innovation, educational and other technical and economic problems that ensure the organization of circular economy and development of “green” technologies contributing to the formation of the industry on processing secondary resources (polymer waste) and improvement of the quality of work and life in the North-West Federal District. Among participants, there were: UNECON, International Consortium “Saint Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for the urban environment”, Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology and Research and Production Consortium “Polymer Cluster of St. Petersburg”.
On May 27-28, 2021, the 9th Nevsky International Ecological Congress was held in St. Petersburg
Excerpts from the results of the meeting:
· continue the process of expanding the production of producers (ROP) with the implementation of 100% processing and use of MSW related to the packaging and packaging of materials;
· consider the issue of creating a unified interstate system of trade and traceability of the movement of waste and secondary resources;
· rapid development and replication of successful projects and practices in the field of green economy, transfer of the best green technologies, information exchange on sustainable development and environmental protection, as well as the formation of an environmental culture;
· strengthen the role of science and the implementation of programs in the field of environmental development and climate change;Full text of the final resolution
To implement the projects of the "Green" economy based on JSC for the processing of plastics named after "Komsomolskaya Pravda", together with the "core" of the enterprises of the St. Petersburg Polymer Cluster, the Unified Technological Platform (hereinafter - UTP) was developed, integrated with the technological platform "New polymer composite materials"of the
Federal state unitary enterprise all-russian scientific research institute of aviation materials
The UTP contains documents in the following production areas:
· R&D, OCD, pilot batches, technological regulations, technologies, and products for Russian railways - Russian Railways, including for the high-speed railway (HSR) "St. Petersburg - Moscow"; railway in the Yamal-Nenets JSC "Northern latitudinal way"; Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM) and other railways under construction.
· Transfer of technologies to the project for the production of a prototype tow hitch made of polymer materials (hereinafter referred to as the "Polymer sled") for the transportation of bulky cargo (modules) in Antarctica for the construction of the Vostok station in the period 2022-2025.
· a set of R&D and TR for the production of rollers made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) and polyoxymethylene for devices for unloading and transporting bulky goods. TRs were developed based on R&D for the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE) "Development of a system for ensuring the production of rollers and flooring for escalators from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) and composite materials based on it."
· Transfer of technologies in the development of the device "Decontaminator for individual use" for the Russian state scientific center for robotics and technical cybernetics (RTC)
· A set of TR for the production of special-purpose technical products with desired properties from structural polymeric materials and compositions based on them
· TR for the production of products from fluoroplastics and compositions based on it
· At the core enterprises of the Polymer Cluster, 20 TRs have been developed for the production of products from recycled polymeric materials and compositions based on them (link "Center for Green Technologies
"). Based on this work, 3 patents for the invention have been registered:
- Polymer composition based on recycled low-density polyethylene (No. 2017141380);
- Polymer composition based on recycled polycarbonate (No. 2017141381);
- Polymer composition based on recycled polystyrene (No. 2017141382).
· The enterprises of the St. Petersburg Polymer Cluster have developed more than 18 technical specifications for the production of products from polymer materials and compositions based on them
04/16/2021 The President of the Association of Industrial Enterprises of St. Petersburg, together with representatives of the professional community, sent a letter to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Abramchenko V.V. for industrial symbiosis. Based on the results of this appeal, on June 11, 2021, a working meeting was held with the Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, Tetenkin D.D., where the projects and technologies of the St. Petersburg Polymer Cluster enterprises were presented.In 2021, the KP Plant produced 84% of polymer packaging (technical boxes and products) from recycled plastics, 16% of polymer packaging (technical boxes and products) from virgin polymers.
To prepare engineering teams for the implementation of Green Economy projects in 2019-2020, the Center for the Assessment of qualifications in the Nanoindustry of KP Plant, commissioned by the Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs (Rusnano Group) (hereinafter referred to as FIEP), based on real engineering projects, developed and implemented the Staffing Model creation of engineering teams used to introduce advanced manufacturing technologies.
The staffing model is based on the idea of a full cycle of staffing design: from the generation of a technological solution (project idea) to its practical implementation within a market segment for a specific order of an interested party (state, state corporation, large, medium or small business sector). The main task is to provide personnel solutions for turnkey science-intensive projects, to assemble a team of specialists based on a structured description of the requirements for their qualifications.